Monday, April 02, 2007

PINK Magazine

I've written a few posts recently about magazine articles and just wanted to give a "shout out" to a magazine I have really enjoyed since it hit the scene almost two years ago, PINK magazine.

PINK magazine was brought to my attention one Saturday afternoon in Spring 2005. I happen to be watching CNN and the founding editor, Cynthia Good, was discussing the newly launched magazine. I was intrigued and immediately went to their website and got myself a subscription.

PINK magazine salutes and honors working women. Last year they featured top women execs in the advertising world, and this years February/March issue named 15 women PINK believe symbolize the new generation of business influencers. Household names Suze Orman, Kate Spade, Hilary Rodham-Clinton and Iman have graced previous PINK covers.

Past issues have also featured articles on sex slavery, domestic violence in the workplace and women at war. PINK has also addressed politics, cancer research and ethics. They still manage to talk about finance and fashion too. You get the idea; they discuss real life and issues that affect many of us (directly or indirectly).

The magazine is geared towards corporate professional women. Which I'm not, at least not right now. But that's where I see myself headed and this magazine continually provides great articles that make me see I can get there and how to get there.

Go to pinkmagazine.com to find out more.

up next: Clinique's Cream Shaper pencil

0 comments: