Thursday, April 05, 2007

Clinique's Cream Shaper for Eyes

I have a difficult time finding an eyeliner pencil that works for me. Pencils usually leave a mark in the crease of my right eye within a few hours. Liquid eyeliner and Laura Mercier's powder eye liner are the only liners that have not caused irritation and left a mark in my crease. I mention the irritation factor because I have tried many waterproof formula eye pencils and my lid twitches within an hour of application.

I had pretty much given up on finding a suitable pencil until a friend mentioned Clinique's Cream Shaper for Eyes pencil.
She too has the crease mark thing happen and had no such issue after using this pencil. I decided it was worth my $13.50 to see if this pencil would work for me too.

Clinique's Cream Shaper for Eyes pencil is available in eight different shades. I purchased "Egyptian"; a beautiful olive shade with a hint of shimmer. The pencil is creamy but not too soft. I was able to apply this effortlessly and it didn't smudge at all during the day.

I was so happy with my new find that I went and purchased the Starry Plum and Brown Sugar shades. Starry Plum is a pretty violet with a hint of shimmer and Brown Sugar is a matte deep chocolate color. I have worn all three shades numerous times and have never had any irritation or smudging of any sort.

Clinique's Cream Shaper for Eyes pencil is available internationally wherever Clinique is sold and online at gloss.com, sephora.com and saks.com.

up next: The Laundress Denim Wash and Whites Detergent

0 comments: