Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Real Simple April issue

I mentioned the Real Simple April issue in yesterday's post. After further review, there are a couple more articles I've got to bring to your attention.

The "broken promises" article (pgs 145-151) is definitely worth reading at least a few times. Packaging pros and makeup artists discuss why beauty-product malfunctions occur, whether they can be prevented and how to remedy problems. Lots of us figured out how to unclog our hair-spray but I didn't know you could repair shattered eye shadow.

And this month they "road tested" mascara (pgs 219-222). They picked out winners and runner-ups in eight categories from lengthing to won't smudge. The side note about what color mascara will enhance your eyes is very informative.

Gotta run, I just realized my InStyle is waiting for me to rifle through it. (I'll let you know what goodies I find in there)

0 comments: