Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Must Reads in Lucky Magazine April issue

The April issue of Lucky Magazine is filled with so many wonderful pretty pictures I wanted to mention a few articles that deserve your full attention too.

The Beauty Spy section always catches my eye because there's so many new fun beauty products to discuss. Don't miss the "surprise bestseller!" on page 186. I was so intrigued by the cute packaging I couldn't wait to look through the rest of the magazine before checking out the Crazylibellule and the Poppies solid perfume on amazon.com. (I just ordered three of the seven scents and will let you know what I think when I've gotten a chance to try them)

The "Do It Yourself" article that starts on page 212 has four women getting advice from a dermatologist and a makeup artist on choosing sunscreen. All four women have very different lifestyles and there's great advice on how to tackle specific sunscreen issues.

I know you would find the Lucky Spring Bag Guide on your own, but it's so wonderful, I just had to gush a little. The 10 different categories offer such variety, in style and price, that you'll find yourself wanting more than one new handbag this season. Be sure to check out the model (and bag) pictured with each category to see how a specific style would work in real life.

Lucky Breaks (p.281-286) has one big and three smaller giveaways and 15 discount offers worth reviewing. Beautyhabit.com, Tocca and Rafe are just a few of the participants this month. There are also eight exclusive luckybreaksonline.com deals on page 54.

If you don't already have a copy, the April issue of Lucky magazine is in stores now. Visit their website at luckymag.com.

0 comments: