Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil


Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil offers great color with mega staying power. This smooth waterproof formula stays soft and creamy for blending (about 30 seconds), then dries down and will not budge.

This remarkable pencil even stays put on the inner lid. When applying on the inner lid, apply, then try not to blink for a second or two, and you’ve got immovable liner. Really.

It's similar to Clinique's Cream Shaper for Eyes (which I wrote about last month); but Urban Decay's 24/7 sets itself apart from other eyeliner pencils with their vibrant hues and metallic tones.

A friend's strong recommendation led me to purchase Urban Decay's 24/7 pencil in their black shade, Zero. It went on effortlessly and stayed all day. I used it on my inner lid one evening and it didn't smudge (or budge) all night.

Lust is such a rich plush purple that I couldn't resist and just "had to have it". I'm currently debating which metallic shade - bronze, gold or silver - I should pick up for Summer. If you prefer bright colors, be sure to check out Electric, Deviant and Covet.

Urban Decay products are available at select Sephora stores and online at urbandecay.com and sephora.com.

2 comments:

Gail Cooke said...

A High Five and loud, prolonged applause for these pencils! I'd given up trying to use any eye liner because all the pulling and tugging of skin simply wasn't worth it to me. Then I tried my first Glide from Urban Decay, and it not only glides - it sails leaving color that lasts through rain, snow, sleet and gloom of night. Thank you, Urban Decay!

- Gail Cooke

Gail Cooke said...

A High Five and loud, prolonged applause for these pencils! I'd given up trying to use any eye liner because all the pulling and tugging of skin simply wasn't worth it to me. Then I tried my first Glide from Urban Decay, and it not only glides - it sails leaving color that lasts through rain, snow, sleet and gloom of night. Thank you, Urban Decay!

- Gail Cooke