Friday, May 18, 2007

Band-Aid Blister Block


This product might be the answer to every diva's new shoe dilema, "Should I wear these out tonight? I don't want to get a blister."

Band-Aid's Blister Block promises to invisibly prevent blisters. It's a natural based lubricating formula packaged in a small roll-up stick that reduces rubbing on the skin. The stick formula makes it non-messy and easy to apply. It's ideal for open toe shoes (no exposed band-aids).

I bought one but haven't had the opportunity to try it. It does glide on easily without leaving you feeling slippery and has a faint, pleasant floral scent. I did read a few reviews on drugstore.com and the reviewers said it worked, but needed to be re-applied.

I'd love feedback from anyone who has already tried the Blister Block. I'm wondering if it works on "corns" too.

Band-Aid Blister Block is available at most drugstore chains, mass retailers (Target, Wal-Mart) and online at drugstore.com.