Thursday, June 28, 2007

L'OCCITANE Sale

While all the clothing retailers are bombarding you with their summer sales, it's only fair that I mention one of my favorite product lines has a "sale" too.

French beauty brand L'OCCITANE has a great selection of their products discounted 20 to 50 percent until July 10, 2007.

I love the luxurious feel of the Shea Butter Body Lotion and couldn't pass up the larger 16.9 fl. oz. size for $36. It's pricey, but definitely worth every cent.

And since they're 20% off and I've never seen them on sale before, I had to purchase a few of the Extra Gentle Soaps. The Milk, Verbena and Lavender scented soaps are great for sensitive skin and last a long time.

The L'Occitane sale prices are only valid at L'Occitane stores and usa.loccitane.com. All products are available while supplies last, so act sooner rather than later.

0 comments: