Saturday, June 23, 2007

Real Simple July issue

Real Simple's July issue is jam packed with lots of good information.

The beauty section has two can't miss articles; stubble trouble and summer hair help. Stubble trouble (pgs 91-97) lists the pros and cons of four hair removal methods then provides six product recommendations. Summer hair help (pgs 99-103) provides the quick-fix and preventive measure for four common summer hair dilemas.

My favorite section, road tests (pgs 155-174), tackles bras, teeth whiteners, ice cream makers and pickles. Such an interesting, and odd, combination that I found myself carefully reading each category. While all four categories were very informative, I was most impressed by the 10 "winner" bras and the fitting tips.

All my fellow laundry fanatics will be drawn to the hints on how to keep white clothes white (p. 189). But y'all probably do that stuff already. ;)

The July Real Simple issue is available now wherever magazines are sold.

0 comments: