Monday, February 26, 2007

My Nu Brow

Last month I wrote a post about Anastasia's Nu-Brow Brow Enhancing Serum. Now that I've used it for a month, I thought it deserved another mention. Think of this as my official review.

The claim that this brow enhancing serum was clinically proven to stimulate hair growth in four to six weeks is what captured my attention the most. I figured I would see results soon, or I wouldn't see any. I was also interested to see if this potion could coax the "tail" end of my brows to grow back.

I noticed new brow growth within a couple of weeks. Twice in one week I found myself plucking a few small hairs above my regular brow line; an area I usually only need to pluck once a month. I had a sparse area on the underside of my left brow and that's now filled in.

I trim my brows and I've been doing that more often in the past month. The end of my brows have started to fill in a little more too. Not as much as I'd like, but it's a good start.

I have been tending to my brows for more than 20 years; to find a product that will help me keep what brows I still have and encourage more to grow is quite wonderful. For me, Anastasia's Nu Brow is definitely worth the $35 price tag.

0 comments: