Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Stila Cherry Crush Lip & Cheek Stain

I was intrigued when I found out Stila's new Cherry Crush & Lip Stain reacts to the pH levels in your cheeks and lips to create a personalized look.

Sephora touts it as a "multi-tasking lip and cheek stain".

I liked the convenience of this product being in a click pen.  I used this on my lips and it turned my lips too red.  I would not use this daily because every time I looked in the mirror all I saw was bright red lips.

I admit that I didn't try it on my cheeks because I was afraid it would also turn too red on my face. 

When I went to give the pen a second try, some of the product had leaked through and it was a little "goopy".  

I really like a lot of Stila products, but give this one a thumbs down.  The innovation was a cool idea but didn't deliver for me.  

Any one else try this?

    

0 comments: