Thursday, March 13, 2008

Oxymoron

I first mentioned Lipstick Queen's Oxymoron last May.  


I purchased the shade Honest Politician a few months ago  and I'm not sure what surprised me more, the color depth or texture.

As promised it glided on like a gloss and looked like freshly applied lipstick.  The color depth took me by surprise and had real staying power.  And my lips never felt dry (occasional lipstick effect) and the color didn't disappear (often a lipgloss effect) after an hour.

Poppy King has indeed done it again and created an innovative lip product every woman can use.  

1 comments:

Jim said...

And your lips look great!

I'm going to subtly change the subject :)

I am cleaning out my closet for Spring and I'm wondering if the following should stay or go.

1) White shoes, belt and jacket. OK, it was fun for a couple of years but is it still "a look"?

2) Casual french cuff shirts. I have a ton!

3) 70's style leather strap watches.


Also, what shape are jeans taking? I have seen the skinny jeans but there is no way I'm putting my 40-something butt in those :)