Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Catalog Choice

Yes, I'm still around.  


I am working on new product reviews and other fun stuff.  But I discovered something fabulous and out of the ordinary last week and just had to let you know.

It's called catalogchoice.org.  It's a free service that helps you clean up your mailbox.  How?  All you do is create an account, then you get to opt-out of catalogs you no longer wish to receive.  It's really that easy and think of all the paper you'll save.  

I joined because I was fed up with getting a new Pottery Barn catalog every month that just worked it's way into the recycling bin after sitting on the counter for  a week.  Catalogchoice.org helps me get to the source so I don't even get the catalog.  

Check it out and help take a baby step in cutting out the clutter (not to mention helping the environment).  

0 comments: