Friday, October 06, 2006

You have to begin somewhere

I've been talking about doing this for quite a long time; and finally decided just to jump right in.

I welcome all comments. Especially CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

My goal of this blog is to discuss shopping. Does that sound shallow?

I actually want to offer advice and tips that will help you out when you're shopping. I want to arm you with the knowledge you need to make the best purchasing decision for YOU. Whether you buy your makeup at CVS or Saks Fifth Avenue; I'll offer you tips of what to look for.

3 comments:

Jim said...

Yay, welcome to bloggerland!

DIVA said...

Thanks Jim. you're my inspiration!!

DIVA said...

Dearest asian bee atch,
2 suggestions; bluefly.com, target.
Target has some interesting and rather cute clothing with all the designers they're using now. If you feel like those offerings are like everything else you see, definitely check out bluefly.com. They have a great selection and offer designer goods at 40% off. I know you won't be able to try it on, but bluefly has a 90 day return policy.
Let me know if that helps.

XOXO,

Diva